Terms & Conditions
Order Cancellations & Returns
Products may be returned only if found to be faulty. Any product fault should be reported to Just Jap Auto Imports immediately so that a return of the faulty product/s can be arranged, and a replacement item issued. Customers must notify Just Jap Auto Imports Auto Imports of product faults or damage caused in transit or during delivery, within 48 hours of receipt of the goods. Damage caused by incorrect installation will not be covered by the product warranty. Returns on electrical items and products will not be accepted. Just Jap Auto Imports Auto Imports accepts no responsibility for the goods delivered by couriers, transport authorities, logistics companies, nominated agents etc, once Just Jap Auto Imports Auto Imports has obtained the third party receipt for the goods.
Just Jap Auto Imports Auto Imports liability is restricted only to the replacement of any goods supplied by us, which are proven to be faulty or defective, either due to defective workmanship or materials.
All goods being returned to Just Jap Auto Imports Auto Imports must be in new and un-used condition, and be returned in the original undamaged packaging. A receipt must also be included with the returned goods as a proof of purchase, showing the Just Jap Auto Imports Auto Imports invoice number, date of sale, and details of the goods purchased.
Goods being returned for credit must be returned within 7 days of purchase, and will be subject to a 15% restocking fee.
Payments for orders placed on our website are currently only accepted in the form of Direct Bank Deposit, or via Paypal (Including Visa & Mastercard as supported by Paypal).
Bank information for direct deposit payments will only be supplied after an order has been placed. Customers should note that payments made using the direct deposit method can on occasion take up to 2-3 business days to clear, and only after this time will your order be dispatched from our warehouse.
Following receipt of order payment, we will then ship/mail/deliver the item/s to you as per the delivery and contact information you had provided us in your account details. It is your/the customer’s responsibility to check that your account details are entered online correctly and up to date prior to placing any orders. If the order was made via the phone or fax it is also your/the customer’s responsibility to check that your delivery details are entered correctly and up to date prior to placing any orders. If you have a query regarding your order status or progress, or any issues or concerns please feel free to contact us and we will make every effort to reply as quickly as possible.
For international customers, we are able to accept payments via Telegraphic (Wire) Transfer, or via Paypal (Including Visa & Mastercard as supported by Paypal).
Postage values displayed on this website apply strictly to orders within Australia only.
Customers outside Australia MUST contact our sales department for a quotation/shipping estimate BEFORE placing any order online. In the event that an International order is placed online, and the calculated postage/delivery cost is incorrect, Just Jap Auto Imports sales staff will contact the you/the customer via email to advise of any additional postage costs which may be payable before the order is dispatched.
It is your/the customer’s responsibility to check that your account, and contact details are entered online correctly and up to date prior to placing any orders.
* We at Just Jap Auto Imports do not provide any warranty on the products that are manufactured by another manufacturing company apart from Just Jap Auto Imports’s own products.
* Most Japanese high performance parts come with their own factory warranty for a limited period from the date of purchase. If the product comes with a warranty card, you must keep it with you at all times in order to make a claim if you need to. The duration of warranty depends on each product and brand.
* If the product proves to be faulty during the warranty period, we at Just Jap Auto Imports will send it back to the original manufacturer may it be in Japan, Australia or elsewhere on your behalf and get it repaired (if possible) or have it replaced with new one on your behalf.
* The freight cost to and from the manufacturer and any other delivery or unforseen costs will have to be paid by you/the customer.
* The product warranty only covers the product itself when it has been used in proper normal way, and does not cover the engine or other relating devices or equipment damaged by the product.
* We are not responsible to any damage(s) or incident(s) on your car or vehicle BY MISUSAGE OF THE PRODUCT OR AT A RESULT OF AN ACCIDENT.
* The goods supplied by Just Jap Auto Imports are designed for RACING USE ONLY and may be never be used on the public roads in Australia (or your country). It is your/the customer(s) responsibility to check with the appropriate local legal governing authorities within your/their country on the use of these products on public roads.
Just Jap Auto Imports has no risk assumed therefore the purchaser assumes that risk on receipt of this invoice.
Terms & Conditions
1. Ownership of the goods supplied on the invoice remains the property of Just Jap Auto Imports until this invoice is paid in full.
2. Our trading terms are Net 14 days from the date of statement, to approved customers.
3. The acceptance of these goods is the acceptance of all these conditions.
4. Goods are sold at prices ruling on the date of delivery, irrespective of the date of order.
5. Goods attract services taxes and other statutory charges and will be included on invoice where applicable.
6. Just Jap Auto Imports accepts no responsibility for the goods delivered by couriers, transport authorities, logistics, nominated agents or the like once Just Jap Auto Imports has obtained the third party receipt for the goods.
7. Just Jap Auto Imports’s liability is restricted only to the replacement of any goods supplied by us which has been proved to have failed due to either defective workmanship or materials and has been deemed by the manufacturer to be defective which does not extend to any damages direct, contingent.
8. Goods being sent back for credit consideration must be:
A: Returned in the original undamaged packaging and must be in resaleable condition.
B: The goods must be in new condition and show no signs of being used.
C: Just Jap Auto Imports’s invoice number and date of goods that were supplied must be quoted and provided.
9. Goods returned for credit will not be accepted after 7 days from the date of invoice.
10. Goods returned for credit are subject to a 15% restocking fee.
11. All priced items and conditions of sale are subject to change without notice.
12. Goods supplied by Just Jap Auto Imports are designed for RACING USE ONLY and may be never be used on the public roads in Australia. Just Jap Auto Imports has no risk assumed therefore the purchaser assumes that risk on receipt of this invoice.
Special Request Orders
There are some specialised products that we make available that require a special order process to be put through which can take a considerable amount of time in which you will be notified. Examples of these products can be of specific professional race products such as custom designed orders, race engines, exhausts, suspensions, race cars or just once off unusual bulk shipments just to name a few. Delivery Delays There will be some occasions when delivery methods have been delayed due to unforeseen/unavoidable circumstances due to natural disasters such as Typhoons, Hurricanes, Cyclones, Earthquakes etc., logistics industry disputes or customs etc and of which Just Jap Auto Imports has no control over. We will endeavor to choose the best method every time an order is received. If there is any issues that have been brought to our attention we will endeavor to contact you as soon as we possibly can.
*PRICES & METHODS ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT PRIOR NOTICE AT ANY TIME.