Terms & Conditions
During the Warranty Period, AKRacing Australia will repair or replace, at no charge, product(s) or part(s) of a product that proves defective because of improper material or workmanship, under normal use and maintenance.
AKRacing Australia will first hand correct the problem by replacing the faulty part(s), at no charge, using new or refurbished replacement part(s).
The Warranty Period for any product purchased from AKRacing Australia or any of the official resellers for 5 Years Warranty on the internal seat frame itself, 3 Years Warranty on all Spare Parts – Wheels, base plates, strut, 5 start bases, side mechanisms, and 2 Year Limited Warranty on the material. A replacement product or part assumes the remaining warranty of the original product.
This Limited Warranty does not cover any problem that is caused by conditions, malfunctions, or damage not resulting from defects in material or workmanship (i.e. stains, scratches, and similar problems).
To obtain warranty service, you must first contact us through our contact form in order to determine the problem and the most appropriate solution for you.
email@example.com or 02 9545 0532.
If you experience any issues or faults with Ak-Racing Australia chairs, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org immediately. A sales representative will get back to your inquiry within 1 business day in order to determine the source of the issue and provide a resolution.
Ak-Racing Australia will provide a refund in accordance with this policy, no refunds will be given for change of mind purchases.
To be eligible to obtain a refund you will be required to contact Ak-Racing Australia and provide proof of purchase. For faulty chairs, Ak -Racing Australia needs to be satisfied that the problem with the chairs was not your fault.
GOODS RETURNED FOR CREDIT
Please contact our sales representatives at email@example.com to arrange a credit note or exchange.
Goods returned for credit will only be accepted on the following basis:
- Goods have not been dismantled, are complete, undamaged, and properly packaged.
- All requests for credit must be received within 7 days of the invoice date.
- Goods approved for returns must be received within 7 days of invoice date and accompanied by invoice number, date of invoice and reason for return. No credits will be looked at unless invoice number supplied due to GST adjustment.
- All freight on returns must be pre-paid.
- A 10% handling fee may be charged on goods returned for credit.
- At no time can the refund amount exceed the original purchase price.
Goods being sent back for credit consideration must be:
- Returned in the original undamaged packaging and must be in resaleable condition.
- The goods must be in new condition and show no signs of being used.
- AKRacing (Just Jap Auto Imports’) invoice number and date of goods that were supplied must be quoted and provided.
During "Free Shipping Australia Wide" promotions, terms and conditions may apply for free shipping to regional & remote areas in Australia. Freight charges may be incurred for orders shipped outside of metro areas.
Free Shipping is eligible for any AKRacing products to metro areas. Exclusions apply for the following purchases and will incur a shipping charge:
Purchases requiring delivery out of metro or remote areas, including islands.
Products that exceed 1m in length or over 30kg in weight.
Free Shipping promotion period is only valid for a limited time and subject to terminate at our discretion.
You will be contacted prior to your order being processed to confirm freight charges.